Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hmmm...

I suppose this is the beginning.

So I'll tell you a little about me. I wish I could do everything better than I can now and I wish I knew that I already do some of them extraordinarily. I hesitated to make this because I sometimes suffer from middle child syndrome and therefore refuse to do anything a sibling of mine has done. But, alas, I guess I've gotten over that little technicality and have moved on to become a writer. Full blown and anonymous. Though I'm sure you know me already, which would nix all that anyway.

I want to say that I've had a long-term, on-again-off-again, dispute with literature and have finally come to the realization that I am willing to try to make things work. Therefore, I am going to try and write on here as much as possible. If anything, it is simply to practice writing. I sure that I am the only one standing in my way of writing. I'm a procrastinator. And I swear up and down that if I just take a class, I will be fine. I'll be forced to write and my dreams will take shape when that time comes...not quite now, but sometime. And I'm convinced that I've been telling myself that since I was younger and I'll psychoanalyze myself later on to try to figure out why. But at the end of the day, I don't always do what I planned and its always a shame.

But anyhoo, I'm positive that I will at one time--several times--in my life be incredibly well-known (dare I say, famous?) for an original, creative piece that I wrote and submitted without fear of consequence or reactions. Just letting you know. You got it here first.

1 comment: